[last updated December 2019]
If you’d like to be involved in a Podcast on Property Investory, here is how to get involved.
Inclusion in our Podcast is subject to a credibility check for adverse publicity, regulatory action, misleading or confusing cross-branding or any other publicly available information deemed by us to have the potential to be detrimental to Property Investory.
Your investment for becoming involved is $2,750 + GST, payable whether or not your interview is published.
Once you pass the credibility check, we accept paid appearances on the Property Investory Podcast with the following benefits:
- 1 x 60 minute interview, to create 2 x Podcast episodes
- Each episode will be introduced with your brand and image as “brought to your by xyz company”
- We will provide a 30 second highlight of your brand mid-episode
- We will provide a 15 second outro featuring your brand at episode end
- In the week your first episode is released, you will receive one “Sponsored Email” in Weekly Email Newsletter to 7,800 subscribers
- Your business will be included in our directory with reviews and ratings for 12 months
- The video interview will be posted on the Property Investory Youtube Channel which has had over 850,000 vies and 6,400 subscribers, and will also be shared on our Facebook profile
- The Podcast is promoted on Spotify, SoundCloud, Radio.com, Google Music and iHeartRadio
Your interview will be published only if it does not contain offensive language, swearing or abusive themes. Property Investory has the sole discretion to refuse to publish an episode it deems non-compliant with that requirement
Without limiting anything else in our terms and conditions, as a sponsor you:
- agree to pay our fees when they are due and understand the fee is non-refundable,
- agree to provide us with copies of your branding or marketing material in a manner and timeframe that we specify,
- agree to ensure that your marketing material complies with all relevant laws and regulations and does not contain any content that is prohibited or restricted by Australian law,
- will not provide material for publication on our online services that is misleading or deceptive or contains defamatory statements or content,
- agree that users may rate your business, products or services and provide reviews on our online services,
- irrevocably grant to us a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence and right to use your content and allow us to display your business name and trademarks on our online services;
- warrant that you hold the necessary rights and interests to use any material you add to our online services or social media pages (your content) and that all of your content does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade mark rights; and
- agree that we may remove or disable your content, at our sole discretion, if we believe your content to be in violation of our terms and conditions.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to maintain your advertisement on our online services in accordance with your instructions and specifications. Note that positioning and placement of the advertisement on our online services will be at our discretion.
We reserve the right to reject, approve, remove or require the amendment of your interview for any reason, in our sole discretion, including where your content may negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position or interests.
You may withdraw your participation in writing within 7 days after the interview has been conducted. No refunds will be given.