[last updated December 2019]
When you use our membership services, you are agreeing to be automatically bound by these membership terms and conditions in additional to all other terms and conditions published by Property Investory.
We encourage you to carefully read and understand these terms and conditions before subscribing, purchasing products or using any of our services. If you don’t agree, your remedy is to stop using our membership services.
We may update our terms from time to time and the new provisions will apply from the date they are updated by notice on our website.
Your membership investment is $3,600 + GST payable either in 12 equal monthly instalments, or discounted to $3,000 + GST if paid in full up front.
You will receive our Newsletter and be included in Member only opportunities, as well as receiving all the benefits of a Premium Listing in our Directory https://propertyinvestory.com.au/
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of our membership services, you warrant that you will not use our membership services:
- for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions,
- in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our membership services, or
- in a manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our membership services or in a manner that is disrespectful to others.
You expressly agree not to:
- hack into areas of our membership services that are not intentionally made available to you,
- add malicious code to our membership services which may affect us or visitors to our membership services,
- use the website as a lead generation tool for the benefit of your own business, or to manufacture “lists” in order to help your own business,
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions,
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts which are in violation of these terms and conditions,
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate our membership services or underlying content.
Creating your account
You must create an account to purchase a product or become a subscriber to our membership program. You must be over 18 years old to create an account and use our services.
When creating an account you agree that you:
- will provide accurate, complete and current information,
- will update your listing promptly if any of your details change,
- will not impersonate or misrepresent your credentials, qualifications or experience,
- will not misrepresent your affiliations with any particular business, product or service,
- agree that users may rate your business, products or services and provide reviews on our online services,
- will keep your login information secure including your username and password,
- will immediately contact us if you believe that your listing may be subject to an unauthorised transaction, account takeover or other type of fraudulent activity or security breach, and
- will pay any fees, charges or commissions associated with your directory listing, when due.
We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or disable your account if we believe that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
You may use your account on more than one device however we use IP address tracking software that tracks the IP address of every device that accesses our paid content and the email address associated with all active accounts.
If we suspect you have shared your log-in details and, as a result of our investigation, we reasonably determine you are in breach of these terms, without limiting any other rights we may have, we reserve the right to close your account with no refund of membership payments, and prohibit you from opening a new account.
Purchasing Products or Subscribing as a member
You may purchase products that are listed as available for purchase on our website using the shopping cart.
We use third party payment platforms Paypal and Stripe.
We do not directly receive or store your credit card or other financial information.
Amounts shown on our website are in Australian Dollars.
Payments and refunds for membership subscriptions
We do not offer refunds for membership subscriptions or online services, whether you have taken the opportunity to use the services provided or not.
You agree to pay any applicable surcharges we incur based on your method of payment, including dishonour fees if applicable (for example if you subscribe to a service with a monthly fee and a dishonour fee is charged to us for an attempted payment).
Interest will be charged on any overdue payment, accruing daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at a rate of 20% per annum (compounding monthly).
You agree to pay any costs and disbursements incurred by us in pursuing any outstanding debt (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and collection agency costs).