Trent Giumelli is the Chairman and CEO of the Giumelli Group which is Australia’s number one small property project expert. THe company was started back in 2006 by Giumelli and quickly became one of the most successful in its field. He has been working in the industry for over 20 years and has come across some times where things did not always go to plan but were valuable for him to learn from.
Come with us as we explore Giumelli’s journey into small property projects and talk about his upbringing, some of the previous jobs he held as a young adult, the impact that the global financial crisis had on his business, some valuable pieces of advice and much more on this episode of Property Investory!
When They Started
Properties in Portfolio
Trent Giumelli’s Advice On Setting Goals And Achieving Them
We delve into more stories about his property investment career and successful programs that his business have in place and also about the amount of time that it takes for Giumelli to finish a project after taking it on.
Listen as we discover more about Giumelli’s strategy on property development, the growing trend within the property development industry, his outlook on the pricelessness of learning and so much more!
Resources and Links Mentioned
- ‘Think And Grow’ Rich by Napoleon Hill
- ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’ by Robin Sharma
- Phil Anderson
- Kerwin Rae K2 Elite
- Fortune Institute with Simon Reynolds and Matt Maloof
- ‘Becoming Supernatural’ by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- ‘The 4-Hour Week’ by Tim Ferriss
- ‘The Big Leap’ by Gay Hendricks
- ‘You Can Heal Yourself’ by Louis Hay
- ‘Ask And It Is Given’ By Jerry & Esther Hicks
- Colonel Sanders