Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Property Investory’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shop 73, 2 Sentry Drive, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768. Our company registration number is 21 058 537 118. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia
Property Investory Refund Policy
We will offer a refund/ exchange on most products purchased at Property Investory. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, return it to us for a refund / and or exchange. Please refer to the full Property Investory Policy for details.
How to return a product ordered on Property Investory
Products ordered on Property Investory can be returned to Shop 73, 2 Sentry Drive, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable.
Damaged or Incorrect Product delivered
We apologise for the inconvenience, we will resend the correct item to you as soon as we can. Contact the Customer Service Team at email@example.com (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday).
Property Investory Returns Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Property Investory will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Property Investory receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- If these requirements are not satisfied Property Investory reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Property Investory will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- Property Investory reserves the right to: Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Property Investory receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Property Investory and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Property Investory. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Property Investory takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
$1,000 cash offer
Property Investory Group will deposit $1,000 into a verified bank account if you meet the Offer Conditions (the ‘cash offer’).
- To be eligible for this offer, you must own a property in your name within New South Wales.
It must meet the following conditions:
(a) The application for this offer must be received between 22nd October 2018 and 31st December 2018 (inclusive).
(b) Your property must be zoned R3 or R4
(c) Meet the minimum lot size, frontage and zoning requirements of your local council for development approval.
(d) You did not apply to Property Investory previously for the same offer or with someone else.
(e) You will be selling your property after 12 months.
Other information about this Offer
- If you have more than one property that is available for development approval, Property Investory will determine at its discretion the total cash amount payable to you.
- Property Investory will pay the Deposit within 30 days of unconditional exchange of contract.
- All times and dates are Sydney local time.
- This promotion may be extended at any time at Property Investory’s discretion.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you understand any taxation or other financial consequences associated with your receipt of the cash offer.