Six P’s Of Mindset For Property investment With Bushy Martin
In this episode of Property Investory, discover how Bushy Martin built his $4 million property portfolio simply by adjusting his mindset to the Six Ps of motivation, namely Purpose, Perspective, Plan, Proactive, Probability, Patience-and-Persistence.
With a book and a podcast on the way, Martin is always keen on sharing his experiences and knowledge with other investors, whether they are beginners in the industry or not. In this episode, Martin also actively shares his property investment strategy in detail and his favourite books to read when it comes to lifestyle development.
Show Notes and Credits:
Thanks a million for checking out this episode! Below are the websites and other tidbits that were mentioned in today’s podcast with Bushy Martin. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll respond right away!
- Get Things Done
- Property Investor Magazine’s Top 10 Property Specialists
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Freedom Formula: Live More, Work Less and Leave a Legacy With Property
- Get Investing podcast
- Life and half a second by Matthew Michalowicz
- A Slight Edge” by Jeff Olson
- Living forward by Michael Hyatt
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- 0 to financial freedom by Steve McKnight
- Saving tax on your Investment Property by Noel Whittaker
Do You Have A Question or Have A Story To Share?
I would love to hear from you, please send your questions to: propertyinvestory.com/contact